Financial /SLS (Aged Care) Systems Consultant
We are seeking an Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP) software systems consultant, with experience in accounting and/or aged care to join our team at our head office in Perth, Western Australia.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service and deliver high levels of product and technical support to customers, partners and internal resources.
This role is an integral part of the delivery of the right solutions to our customers and will have daily interaction with customers and close communication with the Project Manager and other team members.
We offer vendor provided training to fast track your skills as well as coaching from our other consultants and managers
About the role
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate in the implementation of Epicor ERP. This involves the following tasks; requirements analysis, system design, configuration, testing, training and deployment all within the areas of Finance or Aged Care.
- Provide ongoing support to our customer base (within the agreed service delivery timeframes) which may involve some or all the following tasks; addressing queries, assisting them to troubleshoot issues, ad-hoc training, report writing and liaison with software vendors on their behalf.
- Prepare estimates of identified work when requested.
- Prepare deliverables for all stages of an implementation, including requirements. analysis, system design, testing, training and deployment.
- Follow call-management processes efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- Report and monitor support requests in accordance with the agreed escalation procedures.
- Ensure customer requests are completed to agreed requirements.
- Assist with the development and enhancement of departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Identify and raise service improvement initiatives to management for discussion.
- Participate in approved training considered relevant to the role.
About you (role requirements)
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology, Business or related discipline.
- Familiarity with accounting concepts. An accounting qualification will be highly regarded.
- Candidates with consulting experience and expertise in the aged care industry will be highly regarded.
- An analytical problem solver with strong business analysis skills
- Able to interpret and document business requirements and promptly deliver solutions based on those requirements.
- Can confidently facilitate customer workshops to gather requirements and deliverables for projects
- Able to identify potential new work with existing customer and develop solutions to customer pain-points.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience providing ongoing support to customers and fostering relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to travel inter-state if required.
About Precise Business Solutions
Precise Business Solutions (Precise) is a leading provider of business software solutions and associated services to the Australian and international marketplace. Established in 1995, we are a wholly owned Western Australian company, with our head office in Mt Hawthorn. We also have operations in Melbourne, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Vietnam and the United States, servicing a global customer base.
We work collaboratively with our customers and partners to understand their needs and empower them to achieve their business objectives. We have been recognised as a world class enterprise resource planning (ERP) software provider with several prestigious awards, including the Epicor International Partner of the Year 2018 and the Epicor Customer Excellence Partner Award 2019.
At Precise we value excellence, integrity, accountability, teamwork and fun. We aim to provide an enjoyable and challenging work environment that promotes these values and encourages our team to reach their full potential.
- Central office location close to cafes, supermarket and services.
- Free parking.
- Access to on-the-job training and development.
- A work wellness program that includes complimentary fresh fruit daily and use of end-of-trip facilities, including lockers and shower.
- An active social club with regular events throughout the year.
- Structured reward and recognition program.
- Workplace giving program.
- A multi-cultural and inclusive work environment.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please provide a current CV and a covering letter addressing the above role requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: the successful candidate will already have the right to live and work in Australia. Please indicate your status in your application.
< Return to News Main Page
“We used to have racks full of WIP. Now they are office furniture racks used for filing office stationery!” Kevin Flint, General Manager
17 July, 2019
PRECISE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS WINNER OF 2019 EPICOR PARTNER AWARD FOR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Australian owned business software provider Precise Business Solutions (Precise) was honoured with t…